Mrs. Andersen's Emotions are five emotions who appear in the Pixar movie Inside Out. Led by Sadness, they operate the mind of Jill Andersen.
- Disgust: "Something's wrong."
- Anger: "Should we ask her?"
- Disgust: "He's making that stupid face again."
- Sadness: "You gotta be kidding me!"
- Anger: (referring to Mr. Andersen) "For this, we gave up that Brazilian helicopter pilot?!"
- Sadness: "Well, that was a disaster."
Riley's First Date?
- Anger: "I don't like this."
- Fear: "This can't be a date, she's only twelve!"
- Sadness: "Let's probe, but layer it with cool words the kids say, so it's not obvious."
- Jill Andersen's Disgust is one of the in movie Purple Disgusts.
- The lead emotion in this group is Sadness.